Day 7 (Feb 7, 2010)
I have had 20% of my goal of 80 ounces water today!!
I was just lazy today. I had the water beside me and didn't drink it....
I have had 20% of my goal of 80 ounces water today!!
I was just lazy today. I had the water beside me and didn't drink it....
Day 8 (Feb 8, 2010)
I have had 40% of my goal of 80 ounces water today!!
Day 9 (Feb 9, 2010)
I have had 40% of my goal of 80 ounces water today!!

Day 10 (Feb 10, 2010)
I have had 20% of my goal of 80 ounces water today!!

Day 11 (Feb 11, 2010)
I have had 30% of my goal of 80 ounces water today!!

Day 12 (Feb 12, 2010)
I have had 25% of my goal of 80 ounces water today!!
Day 13 (Feb 13, 2010)
I have had 15% of my goal of 80 ounces water today!!

OMG! Why is this crap so hard? I need to find ways to make this easier. No wonder I feel sluggish, my hair and skin is dry. It just never occurred to me it was because I was lacking a vital energy source. SMH at myself for real
.
I have had 40% of my goal of 80 ounces water today!!
Day 9 (Feb 9, 2010)
I have had 40% of my goal of 80 ounces water today!!

Day 10 (Feb 10, 2010)
I have had 20% of my goal of 80 ounces water today!!

Day 11 (Feb 11, 2010)
I have had 30% of my goal of 80 ounces water today!!

Day 12 (Feb 12, 2010)
I have had 25% of my goal of 80 ounces water today!!
Day 13 (Feb 13, 2010)
I have had 15% of my goal of 80 ounces water today!!

OMG! Why is this crap so hard? I need to find ways to make this easier. No wonder I feel sluggish, my hair and skin is dry. It just never occurred to me it was because I was lacking a vital energy source. SMH at myself for real
.
No comments:
Post a Comment