Day 1 (Feb 1, 2010)
Day 2 (Feb 2, 2010)
Day 3 (Feb 3, 2010)
I have had 60% of my goal of 80 ounces water today!!
Day 4 (Feb 4, 2010)
I have had 55% of my goal of 80 ounces water today!!
Day 6 (Feb 6, 2010)
I have had 20% of my goal of 80 ounces water today!!
So overall I seemed to really struggle this week. Not sure why, I just forget to drink water. Now it's not because I am drinking other stuff (soda, juice). I mean I actually get up, get the water and have it sitting beside me, but that's just it--it sits there. Now it's not as bad as it looks; I am actually doing A LOT better than I usually do. There are weeks where I will go days without drinking water! (I know, I know). Not drinking enough water may also be the reason I have felt so nauseous lately. I have decided to up my vitamin intake, but perhaps it is becoming too overwhelming because I am not drinking enough water to help funnel the pills through my body. I will try to step up my game for next week and get this challenge poppin'.

No comments:
Post a Comment