Committing to the many changes I need to make in order to achieve a stronger more and overall healthy body is a tall order. So far I have done a pretty good job sticking to the various hair challenges I have been a part of, which has given me some good results. I think this is largely because I have been completing these challenges one at a time rather than trying to complete a million things all at once. I also think making these challenges short and sweet (e.g. 8-12 weeks) has also been helpful as well. These two methods of testing out a new project/beginning a new regimen has helped me determine if what I am doing is actually working, and it allots me the time I need to form a "habit" to ensure that the changes I am making actually "sticks". So I've decided to ramp up my mini health goals using the same principles of these challenges; something I am calling my 30 Day Challenge Series.
(1/2 my body weight--god!). I am horrible at drinking sufficient amounts of water--lord help me!
No comments:
Post a Comment